Monday 10 August 2015

Spiky, axey, bucket-heady

After a skate trip to Hamburg curtailed my painting time I finally got around to these 2, probably part of a chaos warband for SoBH with an aim to be part of a bigger chaos faction for WHFB3. Chaos mage was an eBay purchase and I do like his purpleyness. Gurt big marauder dude is an Avatars of War miniature and I'm not totally happy with his skin - was my first time using the Vallejo skin wash and it seems really dark. Still not too bad overall.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! They're looking sick! Really like the purple on the sorcerer. Those Avatars of War figures are really nice, keep meaning to pick one up for a muck about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude. Bad picture of sorcerer, will try and get another. The Aow ones are big but pretty rad!

    ReplyDelete