Sunday 7 June 2015

Little bit here...

With the restarting up of my little person obsession it was pretty obvious there would be a lot of painting involved. My history with the brush is not a glamorous one, I'm definitely from the school of "slap it on, slap some more on, slap some silver on the weapon/pointy bits and go play" school of things. In fact the models I have left that are painted are pretty shocking, even the ones I thought were pretty good.

So it was with some trepidation that I bit the bullet, invested in a Vallejo paints starter set and some brushes. Then it was just a case of what to start on. A good rummage through the pile for something simple and fun turned up this chap.



Simple enough to paint yeah? Bit of green, bit of brown, bit of green to cover up the bit of brown that's gone on the bit of green I painted before.

In fact I seem to have developed a good bit of patience this time around, and actually found the whole process enjoyable rather than a chore or something to be rushed through. I've got an awful lot to learn but I'm pretty stoked on how ol' Snurk the archer turned out.



Now what is next....

No comments:

Post a Comment